Friday, May 29, 2009

Visit to the 'TA' and Pool Filling






















Ouch! Two weeks since my last post. Inexcusable! We had a great time with Ashley and Dan last weekend in Wichita (or the 'Ta as I like to say). Their black lab, Dugan, is growing fast. Careful kids, that dog is approaching 50 lbs. He is as sweet at he can be. I found he has a penchant for fetch it. He's like an outfielder who dives and twirls in mid-air while grabbing his ball. Then he runs back with the ball in his chops and wrestles you for the ball. Lots of fun! We loved our visit. Lets do it again soon!
Come on over and let's get in the pool!
The flowers are from our backyard.

1 comment:

Lil A said...

YEAAAA!! there I am; maybe not my "good side" but at least the house looks good :)
We had a blast with you guys last weekend; we look forward to seeing you all again soon--
Wish us luck as we try to finish that darned bathroom tonight. :)
Lata,
Love,
lil a'