Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Next Week!

Karen and I are really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. I hope to see as much of you as you can take of us. Karen and I are both feeling well. We'll just have to remember to take it easy.
Tuesday, the 25th, Karen and I will be going to Wichita as Ashley and Dan close on their new house. If any of you are here (i.e., Mary Anne), you're welcome to go down with us. I think I'd like to stop briefly in El Dorado on the way to say hello to the folks. We're planning a fairly early start that day (8:00 am or so), so let us know if you're interested.
"Oh, distance has no way of making love understandable..." , Radio Cure, Wilco

1 comment:

DanL said...

John,
We're looking forward to seeing you. Lately I've been thinking a lot of the first apartment Ashley and I shared in Lawrence when she was a sophomore at KU - the cramped, cold, vermin-infested alley apartment at 1324 Vermont. I can only wonder what you must have thought she was getting herself into. Finally, we're going to put a decent roof over her head for the first time since she left home.

Take care,
Dan