Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gordon Lightfoot in Concert

Tonight's the night we've been waiting for: to see Gordon Lightfoot in concert at Topeka Performing Arts Center. Karen wants to hear Early Morning Rain, Canadian Railroad Trilogy, If You Could Read My Mind, and The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald. I want to hear a song from our wedding reception, Beautiful, which I dedicate to Karen, along with Old Dan's Records, Rainy Day People, Thats What You Get For Loving Me, and The Summer Side of Life.
We'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I made a too quick trip to Topeka this weekend, but I see that I left too soon. If you could read my mind was one of the first songs that I learned to play on the guitar. I hope you enjoyed the concert.

Blessings (you'll need them for the Tiff Tourney!!)