Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3, 2, 1, Wyoming!

Hi all,
Preparations for the Grand and Glorius Tiffany Reunion in the Grand Tetons and Glorious Yellowstone are definitely in full swing! While we were in Topeka last week, we spread the maps and tourist information out and imagined what our days there will be like.
A dip in the pool helped us to prepare for the relaxing time in the American West and the reality of nightly lows in the 30's and 40's, with daytime highs in the 70's.

I suspect that these swimming suits will not be a common sight out there!

John is the quintessential hiker on this trip. See his sporty look as he showcases his fine new Keen hiking boots.

Yes, even Bob is looking forward to strolling the beaches of Yellowstone Lake. With Photo Shop, I am sure we can transport him to Atlantic City in no time.

And, Laura has decided to join in on the fun! I believe that makes 14 of us converging in the wilderness.

Finally, the libations of the Big Sky Brewing Company, including the one and only Moose Drool, await us all.
Cheers, all. We can't wait! See you soon!
Greg

2 comments:

Lil A said...

Looks like you all are set to have a wonderful trip! I'm quite sad I won't be joining you, but Dan is looking forward to the trip and has the job of having enough fun for both of us (I will be vacationing vicariously through him --sigh--). I know he is very excited to take his bike up there; John, I know he needs someone to join him on a ride;)! Enjoy the trip, I will be thinking of you all!
Love to all, and well wishes for a wonderful reunion!
Cheers!
Ashley

Phil said...

Sounds like fun. I even thought the sound of 70 degree weather sounded nice about this time. I'm not sure about 30 or 40 but 70 would be 'cool.' Have a great time and don't mess with the bears. They seem to be in a bad mood this year.

Phil