Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ashley's New Wheels

My 2nd round of pulse chemo has ended. Give me a couple of days to wake up and I'll tell you about it. I am glad to be back to the hiatus stage for the time being.


Ashley got a new bike. It's a great little Trek IOOO. It is a great looking little rig. I am sure she'll get a lot of satisfaction from riding it. Let me know when you're ready to ride, Ashley. I am ready to school you on riding skills. It looks like you selected a really quality machine. I hope I
can attach its pic to this comment.


Lets Ride!

3 comments:

Lil A said...

John,
I'm ready when you are! ;) Although, I have to warn you, my bike happens to say that I've won the Tour 7 times-(LOL), so get ready! Glad to hear that you are feeling better every day- we'll be racing on our bikes in no time!

Love you!
Lil' A

Martha said...

John,

Great news, glad you are feeling a bit better.

Great bike, Ashley!

Love, Martha

Greg said...

Sweet ride, Ashley. Enjoy!

John, we're thinking about coming up to watch the Tour with you for a day.

Wednesday is the climb up L'Alpe d'Huez.

Hoping each day that passes brings new strength.

Greg