Friday, March 28, 2008

Blog Links

When John's journey began, I started a Links section on the left hand side of this page. My purpose was to inform everyone about the people and locations serving John, the science surrounding the disease, and expertise available on the brain tumor front.

Recently I have heard two other places mentioned and I thought I'd pass them on to John and everyone else reading this blog.

The first is the Duke University Medical Center Tisch Brain Tumor Center. It is full of hope, experts, and possibilities. Of course it is located in Durham, North Carolina; a hop, skip, and jump from Nathan and Danielle.

The second is the U.S. National Institute of Health Clinical Trials site. This website lists 177 current glioblastoma studies that are seeking new volunteers.

The Duke site also lists a number of clinical trials.

John, you know I like Native American teachings. I'll close with this one:

May the sun bring you new energy by day
May the moon softly restore you by night
May the rain wash away your worries
May the breeze blow new strength into your being

-Apache blessing

No comments: