Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hi From John 3/22/08

The doctors are taking another weekend to get back to Karen and I with my diagnosis. I meet with my oncologist (Dr. David Einspar) and my brain surgeon (the brilliant Dr. Matt Wills) Tuesday.

A special shout-out and thanks to Karen's sister Susan and her husband, Jerry. They made a very cool gift to me today. It's the Lance Armstrong Foundation's Resource for Cancer Survivors, Survivorship Notebook. I like it very much. It contains all sorts of survivors' stories, tools, topics, and updates. I am sure I'll get a lot of use from this impressive resource.

Tomorrow it's off to the early Easter Service at 1st Pres and then out to Dwight, KS for Easter dinner with Karen's mom and Karen's family. Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy Easter! May you and Karen have a restful holiday - have fun with the family!

Love,
Danielle