Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Karen's Birthday

Happy birthday to Karen! Her Friend Mitzi and her family made dinner for us so I didn't even have to cook: shrimp pasta and garlic bread. Yummy and healthy. We are feeling strong. Karen's ankle is recovering from her fracture and is almost healed. She does have a little soreness but she's close to 100%.

Best of luck to those of you running the Tisch Duke 5k Saturday. Go John's Team. I will be with you in spirit, for sure. The world record for that distance is something just under 13 minutes. Go for it!!

Martha and Greg are coming to visit us Saturday. Karen and I can't wait!

4 comments:

The Little Sister said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister in law! We are lucky to have you in our family. I hope my brother is extra nice today!

love
MAR

Anonymous said...

omigod, I ran that thing in almost twice that time. Sounds like I should do some training. If I just had John's perseverance!

Phil

DanL said...

Danielle and Nathan, good luck in the 5k. Run like you're being chased.

Danielle said...

Ha ha, thanks Dan!

Danielle