Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Message from Danielle

In support of John's courageous battle, myself, my parents, my brother and my brother's girlfriend will be running/walking a 5K on Saturday, April 26th at Duke (I know, I know, rival school!!).

However, it is for a wonderful cause -- all of the proceeds will go to the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke. I wanted to give everyone information on where they could donate if you would like. The following website will give you all the information you need: http://angelsamongus.org/modules/getinvolved3/index.php?id=3

Originally we were just going to enter as individuals but now that there are 5 of us, I have decided to create a team....we are now called "John's Team"!!! We would love so much if you could sponsor us in this race as all of the money goes to fund research at the Brain Tumor Center at Duke. If you donate on-line, just choose "John's Team" from the drop down menu of Teams. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Danielle

Here's to John winning!!!!

2 comments:

kamin said...

John,
Just want to let you know we are still thinking and praying for you every day. Keep the FAITH!
Love,
Kamin

Phil said...

Hi John
Haven't heard (or said) much since the tournament was over so just wanted to let you I was thinking of you. Knowing you, you're keeping yours and everyone else's spirits high. I do pray for you every single day and I know that God is taking good care of both you and Karen. Live strong! Phil Reed