Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Hair (Revisited)



Ashley offered and I accepted to take the bull by the horns and take control of my uneven hair. Ashley grabbed Dan's electric hair clippers and fashioned me a new look. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. This may be a whole new look for me. Karen is very impressed as well. It takes years off. Judge for yourself.

Thanks, Lil A. I love you.

Also, to Greg and Martha: Thank you for the cool Colnago cap (see the pic). It fits my new hair-style to a T. BTW: the Paris-Roubaix winner was the Belgian, Tom Boonen, in a sprint over Fabian Cancellera (sp?).

6 comments:

DanL said...

That's a bonus I - or rather, the AskMen.com excerpt I ripped off -- neglected to mention: a shaved head makes hats fit better.;) You look really sharp with a clean head, John. It really suits you. There's some truth to the tough guy thing, too. In the first picture, you look sort of like Georges St. Pierre.

Lil A said...

Hey!
Lookin' sharp! I think we made the right decision- now you really look like a professional cyclist! ( I did notice today, during the Roubaix that most of the cyclists had shaved heads-- that is except for the mullet on Boonen! he he)-- so, definitely a HIP, Happenin', athletic look!
Tell all your buddies, I am accepting new clients! ;)
Love you!
Lil A

DanL said...

Oh, and the chick cutting your hair is hot. Smoking hot.

Greg said...

Hi John,

The hair cut looks great! Thanks for the great pictures, with the hat and the jersey!

Quite handsome, young man!

I love you, Martha

PS. Greg was logged on and wanted to make a comment!

Phil said...

Wow, Michael Jordan should look so cool without hair! Not a bad look, John. Uneven hair has now met its match. You've put a new spin on 'letting your hair down.'

Phil

The Little Sister said...

What a fantastic head you have. You look so good, I may do it myself! I can't believe, how much you look like Dad, especially with the cap on in the lower picture. Must be the expression on your face. I am so incredibly proud to be your little sister. I love you!
MAR
PS - I am a little freaked out as I sit and write this and feel like my father is staring at me!