Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st Day - New Treatment

I began my new treatment of Avastin and Temodar today. I just took a full daily dose of Temodar and Karen and I are a little nervous about this. I'll be sleeping soon but I could be vomiting (like during round one of the previous round). They gave me Benadryl and some anti-nausea medication that really put me out. Thanks for your prayers and suport and please keep them coming.
My Church has a new minister and his name is Brad Walker. He came by monday for a visit. I foresee big things for our congregation! I want to b a part of this.
Love,
John

4 comments:

Bob said...

You have come out on the better side each time. I think this should be the same. You know we're all pulling for you and we haveyou in our prayers. Just keep track of those keys. we love you.

Martha said...

I second that message! I know the keys will turn up, they do, you know! I have thought the clapping device on lamps would be good for keys! I know I could use that!

Thinking about you!
Much love to you both
Martha

Lil A said...

Hey There!
Dan and I are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!I am looking forward to our big race: LeMond vs. Trek ;)! So, GEAR UP!
You never cease to amaze us; we love you and are thinking of you and mom every day!
Remember my philosophy:
Chocolate makes EVERYTHING better!

Love you!
Lil' A

Phil said...

Hi John, it's been a couple of days since you began your treatment, so I hope that everything is going OK. You've definitely been in my thoughts and prayers as always. Thanks for keeping us posted as to what is going on and I hope you'll do so only in as much as you feel up to it. There are many of us with you when there are no words, just as much as when there are. Blessings galore,

Phil