Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Testing Today


Hi all. Karen and I are about to leave for the lab to have some blood taken today for testing. If signs are right they'll do an Avastin treatment (mellowed with Benedryl) this afternoon. It may be nap time for me! I wouldn't mind that. Everything is going well and I am feeling strong. So is Karen (which is really more important).

I will take a Bible along. While we're waiting I'll study and prepare for my "conversation with the children" in Sunday's service. I am looking forward to that and should have no trouble keeping it short. Thanks for the tips, Jane. I may be calling you again for your advice.

Check out my lovely coffee date from Saturday. Thanks for the coffee and the company, Ash. Thanks to all of you for all your support and concern.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John and Karen,

We were thinking about you today. Hope it went well and you enjoyed your nap! : )

Greg and I enjoyed our dinner date last night for our anniversay.

We love you!
Martha

DanL said...

John,
I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Also, I love the picture of my hot wife.

Naps are good. Enjoy it. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Karen Friday morning.

Take care,
Dan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan!

Well done! Enjoy the festivities!

Martha and Greg