Monday, September 29, 2008

Blog Photo Update

Greg: thanks for the new blog photo. Karen and I like it as does everyone else who's commented. I feel as if I am looking more like my old self these days. It's a good feeling.
Karen and I attended a fundraiser for a local State Representative candidate this evening. It was a good time and I think it did some good. We met the Kansas Attorney General Steve Six there. I will be doing some door-to-door campaigning for him Thursday (his name is Bruce Cooper). He is a neighbor and a friend and, more importantly, a moderate Democrat, running against an incumbent right-wing pro-life Republican. Apparently, its a "watch" race. We have a good shot here.

2 comments:

The Little Sister said...

John Henry

You look fabulous (I wish I could write it like that commedian). You looka faaabulous!

The hair cut looks sharp and you look so bright.

love you
Mary Anne

Lil A said...

John,
You are looking great-- wish I could have said the same for Dan and I last weekend at his BAR induction (We were sooo tired). We look forward to our next trip to T-town to see you both. Of course, you'll have to come down once we secure a house-- we'll actually have GUEST BEDROOMS! :) (hopefully, we'll have a bed in them ;))

At any rate, we love you and continue to pray for you!
God bless you and be with you this week during your next round of treatment-I'm sure you'll continue to sail through. Keep posting and we'll see you soon!
Love!
Lil A