Thursday, June 12, 2008

1st Week Update - John

Well, after the 1st day's nausea from the pulse chemotherapy, I have had little to complain about with this phase of the treatment. This week of teatment is going well. After this week, I go off treatment for the rest of the month. That should have me feeling even better.
I enjoy hearing from each of you and I look forward to your comments. Please keep them up.
Dan, I hope your Bar Review continues to go well. Karen and I are very proud of you for your perfect final semester in law school (the end of a perfect law school career). We share a measure of your parent's pride in your graduation Summa Cum Laude and as the top candidate of your class. I know Ashley is beaming. Of course, none of us is surprised.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

You continue to amaze and inspire me. What a witness of faith you are! Thank you for keeping us up with treatment on the blog. You and Karen are in my prayers -- and those of a bunch of other mid-Missourians who don't even know you, but are praying for you and thrilled with your progress.

Ginny B.

Danielle said...

John- So glad your week has gotten better after the first bit of nausea. Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I check your blog every day to see what the latest is. We are thinking of you always!
Lots of love,
Danielle

Lil A said...

John,
I had a feeling you would sail through this week of "pulse chemo"-- it's probably all that soccer you've been watching this week (or, dare I say, football) he he. I am beaming about "the Dan", but it does not overshadow how very excited we are that you are doing so well. You continue to inspire us. In my world, you will always be at the "top of the class"!
You need to get down this way, so we can go for coffee! :)

We love you!
Lil A and Dan

Lil A said...

John,
Thanks for the encouragement and the compliments. It remains to be seen whether I can hack it outside of law school. Hang in there for one more day.

Take care,
Dan