Thursday, June 19, 2008

Looking Forward to Yellowstone

I intend to spend some time researching the outdoor opportunities of the Tetons and Yellowstone in detail soon. I could use anyone else's input on this who cares to contribute.
Out of those of you who want to go, I see these of us as the most likely to be there (by family group):
Karen, John, and Dan, Martha, Greg, and Nathan, Mary Anne, Paul, Andrew, Katherine, and Alex, and Bob, Sr. That makes twelve committed to going. I think we can handle this group with 3 separate rooms and keep the cost manageble. I can't speak for Karen but I am willing to consider any reasonable room-sharing arrangements. It'll be a lot of fun. Four adults should be comfortable in a room with two double (or better, say queen) beds.
We're still waiting on final word from Justin and Laura. I hope you can make it. It may change room arrangements, so we'll have to take this into consideration. For me, vacation planning is half the fun. I know, I am strange.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I can't wait either! I have been trying to walk so I am not left behind!

Greg and I have a new tent! It has a porch so someone could that!

Love, Martha

DanL said...

John, I'm really looking forward to it. We need to get a decent hike in together to erase the memory of the Elk River Death March. ;)